2017 Norstar 1200
(Pictures are for reference. See drawing picture for actual specs. These specs are expandable for other options if required)
Norstar bucket elevators are designed to provide you with reliable performance and to maintain the quality of your commodities. Norstar elevators are found across North America; moving a wide variety of materials including grain; fertilizer; seed; sand; and even cement.
ELEVATOR HEAD FEATURES:
• Curved design for minimal product impact
• Two-piece hood design for interior access
• UHMW shaft seals for dust and weather protection
• Crown-faced drum pulley with SCOFR (static conductive; oil resistant & fire retardant) rubber lagging
• Inspection ports for belt tracking
• Shaft-mounted DODGE gearbox
• Double or triple ply SCOFR Goodyear belting
ELEVATOR TRUNKING FEATURES:
• Double legged trunking design
• 12ga Steel
• Flanges are laser-cut (to ensure hole pattern alignment) and jigged.
• Trunking seams are track welded for strength and dust/ weather protection.
• Connector plates included with each section to ensure square and simple installation.
• Service trunking with inspection ports with hinged doors for easy access to belting and buckets
ELEVATOR BOOT FEATURES:
• Heavy gauge steel construction
• Winged “easy clean” pulley
• Easy-access cleanout doors (16″ pulley and larger)
• Externally mounted pillow block bearings
• UHMW shaft seals for weather/dust protection
• Threaded rod belt adjustment
Prices are subject to applicable taxes.