The Heavy Duty Direct Blog is an industry leading source for all things Heavy Equipment and Trucking in Canada, with over 32,000+ pageviews everymonth. We publish daily articles, podcasts, and other content written by our in-house team, along with the occasional guest blog by experts in online marketingÂ field.
Content Quality Requirements
Content length: Minimum 3200 words & 10 images. We look forÂ 10X content. This means posts that are well researched with lots of hands-on tips, including ample screenshots to showcase examples or explain any tools and workflows, as well as data/research and examples from around the web to back up advice.
Most of our readers love anything related to heavy equipment and trucking whoÂ expectÂ high-quality, actionable content. They should finish reading your article, then spend the rest of the day putting all your expert advice into action.
We are not interestedÂ in sales pitches and will not include calls to action at the end of yourÂ article.
Guest Post Guidelines
To improve your chances of success, please do the following:
- Use the search box on the blog to make sure we havenâ€™t covered your topic already. Your guest post should fill a gap in our content, or present a unique angle on an already covered topic.
- Read a few posts on the blog to get a feel for the voice and tone we use. While the advice youâ€™re sharing should be interesting to experts, it should still be easy for anyone to read and understand.
- It should go without saying that we only consider original content. We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, as well as update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness. We also reserve the right to include calls-to-action to Rapid Boost Marketing content,Â including but not limited to email newsletters, guides, and other downloadable content.
How To Submit aÂ Guest Post
To submit your guest, please email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with your guest post, make sure to include:
- Links to other content you have published
- A short bio
- Your headshot
- Pictures with correct credits
If your submission is successful, we will get back to you within 5 business days.